Configuring Personal Nameservers at the Registrar - BlueHost
- Log into your control panel at http://www.bluehost.com.
- From the tabs listed at the top, select Domain Manager.
- From the left-hand menu, click the checkbox for the domain you would like to serve as your custom nameserver. We will use example.net in this guide.
- On the tab menu that comes up on the right-hand side, select Name Servers.
- Click the radio button for Use Custom Nameservers.
- Click the Save Nameserver Settings button and you should get a message indicating success.
That is it! Make sure you do the appropriate configuration on your server itself as well!