How to Clear Blacklists in Horde
If you blacklist a user or several users in Horde, it's possible to remove them and start getting e-mail from them again.
- Ordered List Item- Log into Horde with your username and password.
- Choose Options from the Menu Bar.
- In the Mail Management Section, click on Filters.
- Click on Edit your filter rules.
- Select the rule(s) that you wish to remove.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the Delete button.
Click on the image above to see where the Filters section is located.