1. Use an SSH Client to access your server.
2. Use a text editor to modify the file /etc/pure-ftpd.conf
3. Find the value labeled LimitRecursion. It will be followed by 2 numbers. The first number is the total amount of files to be displayed, the second numbers is the total directory depth to be displayed.
Example: If the setting was LimitRecursion 10000 8 it would show 10000 files, and up to 8 directories down.
4. Change the numbers to fit your needs.
5. Save the file and exit. Restart the service by running the following command.
service pure-ftpd restart