ProjeQtOr is an open source project management software grouping in a single tool all the features needed to organize your projects. It is simple, easy to use daily while covering a maximum of project management features. Its particularity, in addition to its completeness, is to be quality oriented.
- Category: Projectman
- Version: 7.1.4
- Views: 5335
- Ratings: 4.750 out of 5
- Votes: 4
- Reviews: 0 Reviews
- Space Required: 57.19 MB
- Release Date: July 24th, 2018
- Planning management : ProjeQtOr provides all the elements needed to build a planning from workload, constraints between tasks and resources availability.
- Resource management : ProjeQtOr manages the availability of resources that can be affected to multiple projects. Tool calculates a reliable, optimized and realistic planning.
- Tickets management : ProjeQtOr includes a Bug Tracker to monitor incidents on your projects, with possibility to include work on planned tasks of your projects.
- Costs management : All elements related to delays can also be followed as costs (from resources work) and managing other expenses all costs of the project are monitored and can generate invoices.
- Quality management : The specificity of ProjeQtOr is that it is Quality Oriented : it integrates the best practices that can help you meet the quality requirements on your projects.
- Risks management : ProjeQtOr includes a comprehensive risks and opportunities management, including the action plan necessary to mitigate or treat them and monitoring occurring problems.
- Perimeter management : ProjeQtOr allows you to monitor and record all events on your projects and helps you in managing of deviations, to control the perimeter of projects.
- Commitments management : ProjeQtOr allows you to follow the requirements on your projects and measure at any time coverage progress, making it easy to reach your commitments.
- Tools : ProjeQtOr includes some tools to generate alerts, automatically send emails on chosen events, import or export data in various formats.
Visit Official Website