Xerte Online Toolkits
Xerte Online Toolkits is a server-based suite of tools for content authors. Elearning materials can be authored quickly and easily using browser-based tools, with no programming required. Xerte Online Toolkits is aimed at content authors, who will assemble content using simple wizards.
- Category: Educational
- Version: 3.6
- Views: 14906
- Ratings: 4.857 out of 5
- Votes: 7
- Reviews: 1 Reviews
- Space Required: 103.77 MB
- Release Date: April 19th, 2018
- For Quality managers:
- Empower : Easy for non-technical staff to create good e-learning resources opening up opportunities for new types of learning (eg distance learning or blended learning)
- Share : Encourage staff teams to share and adapt resources, improving overall quality and fostering a culture of sharing.
- Integrate : Xerte integrates with existing tools and practices. Online quizzes, favourite websites, google docs etc can be embedded in Xerte pages.
- For tutors:
- Create : Rapidly create quality interactive learning resources or get learners creating for each other. Go beyond PowerPoint with a range of easy to create interactivities.
- Enhance : Already use YouTube videos? Embed them in Xerte pages and add a reflective quiz. Got some great PowerPoints? Upload to the media store and link to them.
- Get flexible : Use Xerte objects online or export and use offline where connectivity is limited
- For IT teams:
- Standards compliant : Xerte toolkits is html5 based - staff (or learners) can create and consume content on a wide range of devices whatever your technology infrastructure.
- Evolving : Active support is available from a responsive community of developers and experts who are actively engaged on extending Xerte's capabilities.
- Adaptable : Being open source, Xerte toolkits can be adapted to suit institutional needs or corporate badging.
Visit Official Website