Jorani is a Leave Management System developed in PHP/MySQL. Jorani is designed to provide simple leave and overtime request workflows for small organizations.
- Category: Erp
- Version: 0.6.5
- Views: 11465
- Ratings: 3.952 out of 5
- Votes: 21
- Reviews: 0 Reviews
- Space Required: 135.10 MB
- Release Date: December 29th, 2017
- Comprehensive online documentation (French and English).
- Notifications by e-mail (requested, accepted, rejected and new user).
- Leave request approval workflow (1 validator).
- Overtime request approval workflow (1 validator).
- Leave balance report (filtered by department).
- Monthly presence report.
- Export to XLSX (Excel, LibreOffice) in a click (almost all pages of the application).
- HR users can edit any leave or overtime request.
- Set your own contracts and leave types.
- Calendars of leaves (individual, team, collaborators, etc.).
- Describe your organization in a tree structure and attach employees to entities, define a supervisor per entity.
- Non working days (weekends and day offs) can be defined on a contract so as to automatically calculate the duration of a leave and to display them in the calendar.
- REST API (OAuth2) fully documented and examples with PHP clients.
- LDAP Authentication (OpenLDAP, AD, etc.).
- OAuth2 Authentication (only Google+ at the moment).
- Available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, Ukrainian, Persian, Khmer, Vietnamese, and Turkish.
Visit Official Website