Bugs is Simple Issue Tracking for Teams
- Category: Projectman
- Version: 1.5
- Views: 21148
- Ratings: 4.750 out of 5
- Votes: 4
- Reviews: 0 Reviews
- Space Required: 4.86 MB
- Release Date: July 13th, 2015
- Simple: as few features as possible
- flexible: Bugs doesn't decide whether you should think in term of priorities, types of issues, milestones, etc... Instead, Bugs uses a Tags system that you can set up to match your own way of dealing with stuff.
- open source: was, is, and always will be.
- Multilingual: so your clients can feel at home with it.
- Handy: issues can be written in Markdown, commented so you keep the discussion organized, and have print-screens.
- Reliable: you get a warning email whenever someone comments, closes or assigns you a bug ticket (unless you did it to yourself, you sick mind).
- Default Assignee per project
- Several roles & privileges:
- User: can only read the issues in the projects they are assigned to
- Developer: can update issues in the projects they are assigned to
- Manager: can update issues in all projects, even if they aren't assigned
- Administrator: can update all issues in all projects, create users and view administration
Visit Official Website