RainLoop webmail Simple, modern & fast web-based email client.
RainLoop webmail was designed with efficient memory use in mind, so it can work fine even on low-end web servers.
Regardless of mailbox size and number of mails in it, memory use per active user is always kept at a minimum, even when very large mails are processed.
- Category: Mail
- Version: 1.11.3
- Views: 22003
- Ratings: 4.704 out of 5
- Votes: 54
- Reviews: 3 Reviews
- Space Required: 16.91 MB
- Release Date: September 25th, 2017
- Modern user interface.
- Complete support of IMAP and SMTP protocols including SSL and STARTTLS.
- Sieve scripts (Filters and vacation message).
- Minimalistic resources requirements.
- Direct access to mail server is used (mails are not stored locally on web server).
- Allows for adding multiple accounts to primary one, simultaneous access to different accounts in different browser tabs is supported. Additional identities.
- Administrative panel for configuring main options.
- Integration with Facebook, Google, Twitter and Dropbox.
- Managing folders list.
- Simple look'n'feel customization.
- Configurable multi-level caching system.
- Extending functionality with plugins installed through admin panel.
- Perfect rendering of complex HTML mails.
- Drag'n'drop for mails and attachments.
- Keyboard shortcuts support.
- Autocompletion of e-mail addresses.
Visit Official Website