SQLiteManager is a database manager for SQLite databases. You can manage any SQLite database created on any platform with SQLiteManager.
- Category: Dbtools
- Version: 1.2.4
- Views: 43063
- Ratings: 4.526 out of 5
- Votes: 19
- Reviews: 0 Reviews
- Space Required: 2.28 MB
- Release Date: March 2nd, 2010
The features are as follows:
- Management of several databases (Creation, access or upload)
- Management of the attached databases
- Create, edit and delete tables and indexes.
- IInsert, edit, delete records in these tables
- Management of the View, possibilities of creating a view from a SELECT
- Management of Trigger
- Management of the users defined functions, these functions are in continuation usable in the requests manual, as in the form of insertion/modification of data
- Manual request and from file, it is possible of defined the format of the requests, sqlite or MySQL; a conversion is doing in order to directly import a MySQL base in SQLite.
- Importing of records from a formatted text file
- Export of the structure and the data
- Choice of several display skin
Visit Official Website