Mantis Bug Tracker
MantisBT is a free popular web-based bugtracking system. It is written in the PHP scripting language and works with MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL databases and a webserver. MantisBT can be installed on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OS/2, and others. Almost any web browser should be able to function as a client.
- Category: Projectman
- Version: 2.11.1
- Views: 69131
- Ratings: 4.500 out of 5
- Votes: 44
- Reviews: 1 Reviews
- Space Required: 32.80 MB
- Release Date: February 11th, 2018
- Simple User Experience
- Web Based
- Supports any platform that runs PHP (Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris, AS400/i5, etc)
- Available in 68 localizations.
- Simple/Advanced Issue Pages
- Multiple Projects per instance
- Support for Projects, Sub-Projects, and Categories.
- Users can have a different access level per project
- Changelog Support
- My View Page
- Search and Filter
- Full Text Search
- Simple/Advanced Filters
- Shared Filters (across users / projects)
- Built-in Reporting (reports / graphs)
- Custom Fields
- Email notifications
- Users can monitor specific issues
- Attachments (can be saved on webserver or in database - can also backup to an FTP account)
- Issue Change History
- RSS Feeds (news, issues matching saved filters, issues matching a specific project)
- Customizable issue workflow
- Sponsorships Support - users are able to place bounties or sponsorships for specific issues, also developers can track such sponsorships / payments.
- Anonymous Access
- Signup with Captcha and Email Confirmation.
- Self-Service Reset Password Support
- Export to csv, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- And Much More
Visit Official Website